Jobs in Ministry of Science and Technology, Government Jobs in Ministry of Science and Technology (PCRET) Islamabad 2020, Posts, No, of Vacancies, Qualification, Experience, Domicile, Age Required is given in details.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the filling of Vacant Positions purely on contract/temporary basis for the period of five years in PSDP project Titled “Establishment of Pak-Korea Testing Laboratory for PV modules and Allied Equipment” in the Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET) Islamabad under the control of Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format.
|Sr. No||Post||No, of Vacancies||Qualification||Experience||Domicle||Maximum Age|
|1||Assistant Director Civil (BPS-07)||01||B.E/ B.Sc/ BS in Civil Engineering from a HEC recognized Institution.||-One year experience in Constriction.|
-Should be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
|2||Principal Technician (PPS-06)||01||i) M.Sc./ BS in Physics or Chemistry|
ii) B.Sc./ BS/BE (Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or Chemical)
III) DAE Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Refrigeration or Chemical)
|i) & ii) with no experience|
iii) with 8 years of relevant experience in Photovoltaic Installation/ Operations of Equipment.
|3||Security Guard (PPS-01)||04||Matric/ Middle||Healthy with 1 years experience. Preferance will given to retired personal from Armed Force||Merit||50|
Government Jobs in Ministry of Science and Technology (PCRET) Islamabad 2020 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- For applications and other details please visit PCRET websit www.pcret.gov.pk
- Degrees must be recognized from HEC Institutions.
- All vacancies will be filled on base of Merit, Observing regional quota as per Govt. Rule.
- Selected Candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Whose who are already Govt. Servants must apply through proper channel.
- The age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test or Interview.
- The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The applications submitted after due date will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test or Interview.
- For PPS -07, PPS-06 & PPS-01 applications on prescribed form without documents may reach the
Project Director, PCRET, 25, H-9, Islamabad. within 15 days of date of Advertisement
- Contact No. 051-9265278
- Advertisement Date: 04-06-2020
- Advertisement Newspaper: Nawa-e-Waqt