Institute of Applied Sciences & Technology Haripur jobs 2020 last date to Apply, Salary, Total Posts, Education, Experience, Maximum Age required is given in detail.
Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (A Public Sector Degree Awarding Chartered Institute) is a unique educational institution in Pakistan which will closely collaborate with several institutions in Austria and China and award multiple foreign degrees.
1- Director, Establishment (SPS-14) No. of Position- 01
2. Manager QEC (SPS-13), No. of Position- 01
3- Manager IT (SPS-13), No. of Position- 01
4. Manager ORIC (SPS-13), No. of Position- 01
5. Deputy Manager, QEC (SPS-12) No. of Position- 01
6. Deputy Manager IT (SPS-12) No. of Position- 01
7. Assistant Manager, Student Financial Aid & Development (SPS-11) No. of Position- 01
8. Assistant Director (Establishment) (SPS-11), No. of Position- 01
9. Assistant Director (Academics) (SPS-11), No. of Position- 01
Maximum Age Limit 35 years 40 years 45 years 50 years
Monthly Salary (Approximately) Rs.125,000/- Rs.155,000/- Rs.270,000/- Rs.330,000/-
These positions are on regular basis.
All the applications received shall be processed as per Statutes and Regulations of the Institute
Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://www.paf-iast.edu.pk) along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs.500/- in favor of the Rector of PAF-IAST, Haripur. (FTN-9050161-4)
Last date for receipt of applications along with attested copies of supporting documents in the Institute is 20-08-2020
Advertisement Date: 18-07-2020
Advertisement Newspaper: Jhang Karachi
PAF-IAST, Khanpur road, Mang, Haripur Tel:0995-645113 & 16, Fax-0995-645117
To Apply CLICK HERE