Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) jobs 2020 are available for a diligent and dynamic individual with proven experience in compliance and contract management. PCB wants to ensure monitoring adherence to legal standards, obligations, relations and policies.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills,
Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of latest industry procedures and laws.
- Oversee implementation of and compliance with policies. SOPs Rules & Regulations within organization.
- Monitor & Advise in relation to enforcement of rights, duties and obligations arising under law and ensuring from contracts.
- Coordinate and response regularly with all departments within organization.
- Regularly access efficiency of control system to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues and monitor the same to deal with violations of rules and internal policies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory development within or outside the organization as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management and external regulator bodies.
Requirements Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) jobs 2020:
- Bachelor”s Degree in Law/ Finance/Business Administration
- Candidates having Master Degree will be given preference.
- Minimum 5 year experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, processes and standards.
- Excellent communication and personal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with outstanding organizational/planning skills including those pertaining to reporting procedures and record keeping.
Interested candidates can apply at following address with an updated CV by 5pm on 19-05-2020
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Senior General Manager HR and administration,
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore Pakistan
Advertisement Newspaper: Dawn