;Punjab Police Department Inspector Legal Jobs 2020 last date to Apply, Salary, Total Posts, Education, Experience, Maximum Age required is given in detail.
Punjab Police Department invites Applications for the Posts of Inspector Legal.
Post: Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre)
No. of Posts: 318
Scale/Grade : 16
Regular or Contract: Regular
Qualification: Law Graduate from a recognized University.
Age: 18 to 35 Years
Gender: Both male and female can apply
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab
Last Date to Apply: 13-07-2020
Advertisement Date: 28-06-2020
Advertisement Newspaper: Express & The Nation
To Apply CLICK HERE
Punjab Police Department Inspector Legal Jobs 2020 General Instructions:
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 13-07-2020 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit RS-/ 1000 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
12. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad:
041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3259710, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410