Punjab Revenue Authority Appellate Tribunal jobs 2020, last date to Apply, Salary, Total Posts, Education, Experience, Maximum Age required is given in detail.
jobs are available in Punjab Revenue Authority Appellate Tribunal jobs 2020. through Punjab Public Service Commission.
Candidates can Only apply through online. detail is given below:
No. of Posts: 03
Qualification: Intermediate (2nd Division) or equivelant & typing speed 100 words per mimut of in shorthand in English and 40 words per minut of typing.
Male= 30 years
Female= 30 Years
Place of Posting: Lahore
Punjab Revenue Authority Appellate Tribunal jobs 2020 General Instructions:
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 20-07-2020 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit RS-/ 600 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
12. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad:
041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3259710, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
To Apply Online CLICK HERE